\

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Nugg Beauty Face Masks Review!

The older I get the more I realize I need to take care of myself and my body. That could be exercise and eating right but also body and skincare too. That's why I was very excited to try Nugg Beauty's face masks.


Nugg sent me three of their great face masks:
- Revitalizing
- De-stress
- Anti-Aging

I really enjoyed these masks. Firstly, I really liked the size of these masks. You can travel with them, but also they're enjoy for one or maybe even two people to use, which is great because sometimes when you open the container the mask gets old. But I also loved them because they made my face feel so great.

The re-vitalizing face mask is made with peppermint and flax seed, it helps revitalize and plump tired skin for a radiant look. The peppermint made my skin feel all tingly and did feel like it was revitalizing it. It also smelled great. I think this one was my favorite because I loved the tingle feeling, it was like my face was waking up again. As the website says: "Powerful yet gentle blend of precious Peppermint Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Menthol, Olive, Cranberry, Grape and Linseed Oil, Glycerin and Aloe Juice revitalizes, refreshes and plumps the look of dull and tired skin for a radiant, energized look and feel."

The anti-aging one is made with vitamin B3 and white tea extract. It didn't feel tingly on my skin but it did make my skin feel super soft afterwards. It helps improve you skin elasticity and neutralize free radicals. As the website says: "Powerful yet gentle blend of precious Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Wheat Germ Oil, White Tea Extract, Glycerin and Aloe Juice helps firm skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines while it moisturizes, smoothes and rejuvenates the skin."

Lastly, the de-stress one is made with coconut oil and acai berry extract. It helps nourish, calm, and protect stressed skin. This one smelled great and also just left my skin feeling soft and relaxed. This mask offers 3 benefits to normal and stressed skin. One is a a powerful blend of antioxidant rich Acai Berry, Bilberry and Goji Berry extracts as well as nutripeptides made of Hydrolyzed Rice Protein help neutralize free radicals to protect the skin from environmental damage. The second is: Coconut Oil, Evening Primrose Seed Oil, Mushroom Extract and Aloe Juice help soothe and calm the skin. Lastly, Glycerin, Aloe Juice and other oils such as Cranberry, Grape and Linseed Oil provide a boost of hydration.

Overall, I really enjoyed these face masks, they made me face feel and look great. Also the ingredients weren't harsh to the skin. I definitely recommend you guys check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Nugg Beauty's website and browse their great selection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY