\

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Kiss My Face Sun Spray Review!


Hey everyone, are you taking in the last bit of summer before it fades away? Went by fast, but I guess it always does. But remember to always protect your face! Even if it's the last day at the beach, that  doesn't mean the sun is any weaker. Thankfully Kiss My Face is here to protect your moneymaker! I received this opportunity thanks to Social Nature. I received the product free but my opinions are my own.


I was sent their Sun Spray Lotion in SPF 30 and man do I love it!

Why hasn't anyone made a sunscreen spray like this before? Those ones in the metal containers always leave you feeling so sticky and gross, they're more similar to bug spray than lotion, but not this stuff! 

Kiss My Face sun spray is paraben free, water resistant for up to 80 minutes, has hydrating protection with Hydresia® oleosomes made from Safflower Oil, has Antioxidant Defenders to moisturize your skin, and has not been tested on animals. 

I actually received this the day I was going to the beach so I brought it with me. I loved how it felt, like I said it was not too sticky and really felt moisturizing. It felt like lotion and it was a bonus that it also protects your skin too! It did not irritate my skin and I did not get sunburned! 

Kiss My Face has a variety of natural products, from soap to toothpaste! There is a wide selection and if their other products are as good as this sun spray you are in for a treat! Definitely check them out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to your local CVS or go to Kiss My Face's website where you can purchase it online, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY