\

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Bouchard's Cheesecake Bites Review!

Hey everyone! Hope you're having a fun weekend! I've been pretty busy lately but very excited to tell you about Bouchard's cheesecake bites. Bouchard is a delicious chocolate company that has a variety of delicious sweets and of them is their variety of cheesecake bites!


They have three amazing flavors: dulce de leche, strawberry, and chocolate fudge. 

I really loved these treats. They're the perfect size to just kick that sweet tooth craving that you have late at night -- at least I do! I actually ended up bringing them to a pool party I had and they disappeared faster than me cannon-balling into the pool. 


It's hard to choose a favorite flavor, I don't even like white chocolate but the strawberry one still tasted great. They all have a hard chocolate shell and are filled with either strawberry, chocolate, or caramel and a little bite of cheesecake in the center. I didn't feel like the bites were very cheesecakey, I was honestly expecting it to taste more like it, but either way they still were very sweet and very delicious.

Overall, they're a great little treat, I definitely recommend checking them out. 

Buy It! Head on over to your local Walgreens where you can pick up a box for around $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY