\

Monday, March 28, 2011

Wholly Guacamole partners with The Biggest Loser!



Hey guys! Now I'm a HUGE fan of Wholly Guacamole, I'm sure most of you know this especially because I had the lucky chance of reviewing products of theirs in the past. You can check out my review here.

Wholly Guacamole is proud to have been chosen the official guacamole of The Biggest Loser! In honor of that, later this week Wholly Guacamole are announcing a special contest that kicks off later this week! So keep your eyes peeled and watch The Biggest Loser, Tuesdays at 9/8c on NBC!

Also be sure to head on over to Wholly's website and click on the Where to Find Us tab to see where they're selling it near you. Looks like Stop & Shop and Wal-Mart sells it near me! Also check out Homegating HQ to find super awesome ways to get coupons for Wholly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY