\

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Covergirl's Blast Flipstick Review!




Hey everyone! My next review is for Covergirl's Blast Flipstick. You may recall that I've reviewed Covergirl before and you can check them out here. I received this opportunity thanks to BzzAgent.



I received three different colors:
Stunner
Minx
Vixen

Let me start off by saying what a crazy variety of colors. From purple to brown to gold, it's crazy the assortment of colors this collection has. I love it, especially that they're dual lipsticks. So when you don't really like one color, it actually can be improved by mixing the two together and look pretty awesome.

These sticks are made with ultra blendable formula and expertly matched shades. It also also lets you create the current "ombre" trend but on your lips.

Each stick contains one creamy side and one shimmery side.

I really liked these for the most part, though I feel like some of the colors I received didn't really work well with my skin tone. The minx is a dark brown and gold, even adding the gold shimmer on top I still looked goth. The Stunner is a bright coral and a pinkish/gold shimmer. I know the coral color alone will look nice on me in the summer but not this time of year. The shimmer I feel makes it worse on me. But I did love the vixen color. It's a nice, almost mauvy pink with a frosty pink shimmer and both complimented me very well, solo and mixed.

While I may not have been a fan of some of the colors I do love this concept. I'm sure the stunner and minx will look good once I get used to mixing the two colors and creating a cool ombre affect on my lips, I'm just not very makeup savvy like that without a little practice.

Overall though I really love this concept, it's a great almost futuristic approach to makeup. And, more importantly, it makes makeup fun again! Definitely check them out and they make great stocking stuffers too!



Buy It! Head on over to CoverGirl's website and browse all their colors, then search for them in a store near you!

Be sure to "Like" CoverGirl on Facebook!


Disclaimer-
I was provided a product in exchange for my review.
You can read more about my blog policies in my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY