\

Friday, August 23, 2013

Babyganics All Purpose Cleaner Review!



I like to keep a clean house. I'm not a crazy clean freak but you know my apartment can't be in complete shambles. You also realize things as you get older and become an adult, like how much white countertops suck because they get dirty so quickly. So when Babyganics contacted me to review their new All Purpose Cleaner I jumped at the chance!



This All Purpose Cleaner is awesome!

As their website says: "The Grime Fighter hunts dirt where it lives (and where your babies live too!): high chair, changing table, crib, cabinets, counter tops - bring it on! Tough stuff, but a softie around the babies!"

Some additional information about the product is:
- The cleaning solution contains no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or toxins.
- It is specially formulated with plant-based cleaning agents
- No toxic residue left behind
- It is fragrance free

As you all know, I don't have any children, but that doesn't stop me ever from using children-centered products like this one. I would argue even that I enjoy this more than your regular cleaners. I enjoy non-toxic products especially for kitchen countertops just because sometimes with food I can be a mess and if something hits the countertop I may eat it. I don't want to worry about dying from the cleaner I used. Now I can be a worry-free eating mess.

The products are also made in the USA and never tested on animals which are huge plus's in my book too.

Overall, once again I was not disappointed with Babyganics, their products are amazing. Definitely check them out even if you're not a mom like me you will still love their products!

Buy It! Head on over to BabyGanics' website but they also can be purchased at Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, and online at Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY