\

Friday, November 8, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Active Series Review!



I consider myself a pretty active person. I work out anywhere from three to five days a week with a variety of workouts from spin to body pump to running, I like to try almost everything. So I really like having comfortable sneakers. Usually I do have pretty comfortable sneakers, but after a few times in the wash after mud and just dirty 5k runs they start becoming less and less comfy. That's when Dr. Scholl's comes in. I was given the opportunity to review them thanks to influenster. Dr. Scholl's has an active series of replacement insoles that are perfect for your running and workout sneakers.



The box says: "During athletic activity, the foot is subject to the shock from impact of 2-3 times your body weight with every step." These replacement soles are designed for athletes. They help prevent pain especially from shin splits, runner's knee, and plantar fasciitis. It has a triple zone protection which protects the ball of the foot, arch, and heel.

I had some dirty sneakers that after washing them they were really uncomfortable to wear. They were practically new too so I didn't want to get rid of them. Instead I took the old insoles out and replaced them with these babies and WOW what a difference. I never really knew that replacing insoles make much of a difference. And they end up making a HUGE difference. Fun fact, you're supposed to replace your insoles every six months, so I'll be replacing more soles with these guys.



Overall I was insanely surprised by these guys. I had no idea that insoles are so great. I could've probably saved at least two pairs of sneakers had I known. But it's cool, I saved one pair! Definitely check out these guys, especially if you go through sneakers a lot and work out. They are awesome!

Buy It! Head on over to Dr. Scholl's website and see where they sell them near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY