\

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Silk Almond Coconut Blend Milk Review!




I was recently telling someone that I don't have much of a beverage selection for when people visit it's either water, alcohol, or almond milk. It's not that I drink alcohol a lot it's actually just because I always drink water mainly, so why have soda or juice? But I do rock the almond milk for my smoothies and cereal. When BzzAgent gave me the opportunity to review Silk's new Almond Coconut Blend milk I hopped on the chance.



Like I said, I love almond milk, it's my go-to milk because it's great for smoothies and cereal but also primarily because Costco sells a great like 6-pack of almond milk on the cheap. It also lasts longer than regular milk. I do love coconut milk too and whenever I receive a coupon to try some I jump on it because I love coconut anything. 

I actually really loved this milk, it's sweeter than the almond milk but not incredibly sweet. I feel weird just drinking almond milk solo as you typically can with regular milk because it's thinner and the taste isn't as rich as milk. But, this almond coconut blend milk I can totally see just grabbing it and chugging a cup. It's so tasty. And surprisingly it has 50% more calcium than dairy milk! It also is soy, dairy, and gluten free. Although it has more calcium it still only has 50 calories per serving!

This is also great for smoothies, too, because it gives the smoothies more of a flavor kick than almond milk. I definitely plan on buying it in the future. Definitely check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to your local grocery store, I'm sure they have it, my Ralph's did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY