\

Thursday, October 1, 2015

YSL Rogue Pur Couture Lipstick Review!



Hey everyone, I wouldn't consider myself a girly girl but I do like girly things sometimes. I am a big fan of makeup but I typically don't splurge unless I have to or unless I tried a product that is THAT good and incredibly worth the money. I am a big fan of lipstick but never thought of spending a lot of money on a lipstick until nowwwww. YSL, Yves Saint Laurent is a really great and well known brand. We all are pretty familiar with them, let's be real. Their Rogue Pur Couture lipstick line is so great and I am definitely a fan now. I received this thanks to Influenster!


I received the following shades:
- Rose Stiletto
- Fuchsia

I really loved these shades. The Fuchsia is fancy and bright and perfect for a night on the town. While the Rose Stiletto is a bit more muted and can wear to work or for a casual night out. 

I thought these were the perfect opposing colors to be included in the VoxBox because someone will definitely like one of these. I love them both. 

 Fuchsia

The packaging is perfect, I love that the cases are really sturdy but still really lovely. They're gold and definitely keep your lipstick safe. 

I also think the lipstick smells really nice, I know that's a really awkward compliment but I love it. Also the lipstick itself is very smooth, you don't need to put too much on, only a few swipes and the color is there. They aren't very sticky either or too heavy, you really don't feel like you're wearing much lipstick at all.

Rose Stiletto

Overall, I really enjoyed this lipstick and definitely plan on checking out more of their colors in the future.

Buy It! Head on over to YSL's website and browse their great selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY