\

Friday, April 15, 2016

Tim Tam Review!


I have a crazy sweet tooth, sometimes it gets me in trouble and I eat too many snacks but other times I discover some crazy awesome sweets that are just worth it. Take for instance, these fantastic Tim Tams. Tim Tams are originally an Aussie treat, now they've made their way across the world and are available in the USA! 


I received their Original and Chewy Caramel.

Tim Tams are basically cookies or "biscuits" as the Aussies say with chocolate cream or caramel in the center dipped in more chocolate. They are amazing. I loved these but especially the Chewy Caramel, holy moly out of this world! They're the right amount of chocolate cookie that they just hit the spot perfectly when you're craving something sweet. 



My roommate also told me about this magnificent thing called the Tim Tam Slam. This is how you do it:
1. Make hot tea or chocolate, put it in a cup, have it right in front of you.
2. Bite off both ends of the Tim Tam.
3. Put one of the ends in your mouth while dipping the other end into the hot beverage, kind of like a straw.
4. Now suck! 
The cookie sucks up some of the hot beverage then just melts  and smushes into your mouth creating a crazy delicious flavor explosion.

It was awesome! I just wished it lasted longer than the one shot basically because once it breaks apart you gotta eat that baby.

Overall, these were great and I definitely plan on purchasing more when I run out. Definitely check them out you won't be disappointed!

Buy It! Head on over to Tim Tam's website to check out where you can get them or hop on over to your local Target, Safeway, Kroger, Harris Teeter, HEB and select Walmart stores for a suggested price of $3.29! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY