\

Monday, July 11, 2016

ZzzQuil Influenster Review!


Hey guys, lately because of the stresses of life I have been having a really hard time sleeping. I would have these dreams I did not want to have then wake up, fall back asleep, then wake up in another hour, it's just not fun. I have been even trying to get to bed early but still I wake up. Just hasn't been a fun few weeks guys, that's why I was very excited to try the nighttime sleep-aid ZzzQuil, thanks Influenster.


Believe it or not, I have never used a nighttime sleep aid before unless you include like sleepy time tea. I never really had issues with sleeping, thank goodness. But I  guess eventually the stress and pressure of life gets to you and messes up your sleep -- aka what happened to me. So I was very excited but also a little nervous to try this.

It is very easy, they come in liquid capsules so you don't have to drink any weird medication or anything. Just pop these two pills in right before you go to bed. They help you fall asleep in less than 20 minutes and ensure you to get a sufficient night's sleep (7-8 hours).

I tried these yesterday, put on an episode of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and fell asleep during it. I did have a full 7 hours of sleep too which was good and a relief because I have been needing that lately. I still have dumb dreams but what can you do about that? I guess maybe not think about stuff before bed. '

Overall though I did feel very rested and ready to take on this week. I also liked that it is non-habit forming, just take it when you need it badly but not all the time. Also it is not for any pain just for sleep. Definitely check it out you won't be disappointed.

Buy It! Head on over to your local store they definitely sell ZzzQuil there! I saw it at my Target and Ralph's.



No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification=U4wIE1SrFFhPy3u1KnhOhpfC0ITX-PSyVLXRofShgUY